Industries that are doing relatively well during Covid-19 in the US (but still an indicator for potential trends in other countries):
- Vacation rentals are rising — people want to rent places nearby, driveable, to avoid having to travel by air or train.
- Sporting goods
- Luxury goods are recovered quickly
- Many e-Commerce businesses are doing relatively well
Companies reacted three ways when Covid-19 kicked in:
- Those who cut investments in eCommerce
- Those who took a wait-and-see approach
- Those who increased investments in eCommerce <-- naturally these have a fighting chance in surviving the pandemic
Have you seen the video? What are your thoughts on it?